Logbook loans can certainly be termed as the best short term loan ever. No wonder people are going for them with such confidence. Usually no one opts for a loan unless they are in grave need for short term credit. Owing to the fact that human life is completely unpredictable, no one can say when exactly they will come up with some urgent need.Availing logbook loans in order to suffice your short term financial requirement is actually a good idea.
There are numerous benefits that come hand in hand with logbook loans. The ease with which on can avail the loan is noteworthy. Unlike other loans, a logbook loans gets approved in a very short period of time. Generally a maximum tie period of 24 hours is all that is required to avail this loan. This helps individuals to take care of their short term credit requirement with promptness.
How it works
The way in which a logbook loan functions is fairly easy and simple. The only catch is the logbook of your car or the V5 registration. The loan provider provides a loan by keeping the logbook as a mortgage. One can avail a loan of up to half the value of their car. However, in order to avail the loan the first thing that one ends to do is do a thorough research over the internet and find out the reputed logbook loan providers who function in their locality. The loan provider will fix an appointment with you wherein you will be able to ask them all that you need to know.
They will also ask you for some basic detail and check the validity of the V5 registration. Once this process is over you will be granted the loan, provided all your documents are valid and the loan provider has no doubts regarding your identity.
Basic requirements for logbook loans
Some of the basic requirements of logbook loans are as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of that country.
- The applicant should be 18 years of age (minimums)
- The log book must be registered in the name of the applicant.
- There must not be any pending tax or insurance dues on the car.
- The car should not be more than 8 years.
- The car should not be damaged.
Advantages of Logbook loans
- Some of the most imperative advantages provided by logbook loans are:
- The loan gets processed very fast.
- There are no credit checks or credit history check.
- Even if here is a bad credit history one will be able to get a loan.
- One can retain their vehicle and use it for their personal or business purpose.
- The repaying terms are very easy.
- The interest rates are fairly low as compared to other short term loans.